Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ice, Ice Baby

I'm about to take this polish off to try my new OPI My Private Jet that is supposed to be the original version (found it on ebay, I'll let you guys know if it's legit..) but I wanted to take some pics of this Pure Ice polish I got from Wal-Mart. I read about this brand on various blogs and discussion boards but every time I go to the Wal-Mart close to my house they are sold out and the rack is completely empty. On my last trip they happened to have this one (Dreamy) sitting all by itself UNDERNEATH the rack, like it fell off and nobody saw it so I snatched it!

 
Sorry about the lighting, I was racing to catch the last of the sunlight in  my backyard...
  
  

This is three coats with SV on top. The color is a pinky coral with multi color micro-glitter. In the sun you can see the shimmer of the rainbow glitter but it is definitely not in your face, it's subtle but noticeable if that makes sense. It is not opaque, I can still see my nail line. I mean not a lot but it's visible. I liked it despite it's sheerness. It was not gritty or goopy. It was a little runny but very easy to apply. I'm looking forward to trying out more of these polishes when I can find them in  stock.

Is it just me or is this week a$$ dragging? I didn't have Monday off and it's only Wednesday? I'm ready to be done with work this week already!

4 comments:

  1. I really like that color, It makes me want sunny weather!

    I agree about this week and I've worked even less than you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like springtime. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. That color is perfect for summer, I love how Pure Ice is so cheap..but it seems to chip sooner also

    ReplyDelete