Tuesday, February 23, 2010

$OPI Absinthe Makes The Heart



 There are only two polishes from the Sephora by OPI line that I liked enough to actually spend the $9 on. One was $OPI 212 and the other is this one:


 
$OPI Absinthe Makes The Heart

 

It is a beautiful olive green with gold and silver shimmer. Definitely more gold than silver. It's metallic but not as fickle with application and I had no problems with brush strokes like I do with other metallic polishes. The first coat was sheer, it took three pretty heavy coats to get the coverage I wanted. I topped it with 1 coat Poshe quick dry top coat. I love it, it is completely unique and I have nothing similar in my collection.

(please excuse messy application...this is pre clean-up)

Do you think there is another MUST HAVE from this line? One that you think is worth the $9 and a trip to Sephora?

2 comments: